ESB COVID-19 Guidelines
Effective July 16, 2020 Until Further Notice
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up only. We will need to keep the entryway, the changing area, and the waiting room clear to allow students to get ready with adequate space between them. Siblings from the same household will be allowed to be in the entryway and the waiting room at the same time. For our youngest Pre-Ballet, we will make exceptions as needed but will limit the people in the entryway to one family at a time.
- All students, 11 years old and up except those with a medical exemption, will wear a mask or face covering. Mask use by students 10 and under is not required but is at the discretion of parents.
- There are boxes six feet apart on the studio floor. When we are able to keep students distanced, they may be allowed to temporarily take off face coverings. If there are more than four students in a class, we must comply with the mask requirement for Ages 11 and up.
- All students must use hand disinfectant and/or wash their hands upon arrival and at the end of class.
- Parents are asked to not bring any student showing any signs of illness. We will occasionally screen for elevated temperatures upon arrival.
- Barres and other common surfaces will be wiped down before every class.
- No "partner" work. We will not have students touch each other.
- Class size will be limited to ensure adequate spacing.
- Parent/Guardian or Adult Student will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver to attend ESB classes.